Yeah! It's Friday!! I packed Eva a light snack today - a banana, carrot sticks, cheese & crackers, a mozzarella cheese stick.  For Gerald's lunch, I packed: 2 Schwan's Cool Ranch Chicken Flatbread sandwhichs and homemade chicken noodle soup. I also packed his Fit & Fresh with Kashi's cereal with milk and sliced banana.
Breakfast:  Bacon, cheddar scrambled eggs, chive & cheddar biscuit
Lunch: yogurt
Dinner: Greek Chicken, couscous, green beans

I just read in one of the (many) blogs that I read about the "OH crap!" dinner. I have that too. It's the one you whip out when you look at the clock and go, "Oh crap" because in 30 mins, you're family is expecting to sit down and eat dinner.  For me, that would be boneless, skinless chicken breasts, whatever Kraft Dressing I have on hand, couscous or instant brown rice, and whatever veggie is in the freezer. Defrost chicken while preheating oven to 450 degrees. Pour salad dressing in 13x9 glass baking dish, place the chicken in the pan, pour dressing over the chicken and cover with tin foil. Bake for 20 mins or until done.
While the chicken is cooking, make the rice/couscous and the veggies. And 30 mins later, Voila! dinner is on the table!!

(Kraft's Greek Dressing, Penzy's Greek Seasoning, and Feta Cheese)
                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment