Tuesday, May 11th

For Eva's snack, I packed: strawberries, colby cheese cubes, carrots, string cheese, laffy taffy, and goldfish crackers.  Gerald had last night's dinner for his lunch.

Breakfast: Apple & Sausage Breakfast Burrito's
Lunch: leftover's
Dinner: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, finger jello


I know that I saw a recipe for breakfast, but I couldn't find it anywhere! I usually make a pdf of the recipe so I can refer back to it and cite where I found it. hmmm, lost my mind on this one, lol! Basically, spread cream cheese all over a flour tortilla, lay sliced apples on top, then sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar, then lay sliced sausage patties on top, then wrap up like a burrito.
Well, it was good, but I think the next time, I'll cook the apples instead of having them raw.









For dinner, since it was soooo cold and yucky out, I made meatloaf, mashed poatoes (with sour cream, butter, and milk). On Gerald's and my dish, I sprinkled some sliced almonds on the green beans. A perfect meal for such a yucky day!
                                                                                                                             

                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment