Wednesday, May 19th, 2010

Ok, for Eva's snack I packed: a half of a peanut butter sandwich, baby carrots, teddy graham, and a go-gurt.







Breakfast:  Mini French Toast Triangle "Butterflies"
Lunch:  Leftovers
Supper:  Pizza at our favorite restaurant, Ruffalo's

For breakfast, I wanted to make stuffed french toast. But then I got to thinking that in order for my kids to eat it, I'll have to cut it into bite size portions and what a pain that'll be - unless I do it ahead of time!!  So I took my bread, cut the crusts off, spread strawberry jam on one piece and put another piece on top. Then I cut it in half, corner to corner, then in half again, corner to corner. Then I dunked them into the french toast batter and cooked them on all five sides (think about it, lol).




      





In celebration of our anniversary, we went out to eat with the kid's for pizza to our favorite restaurant, Ruffolo's. Our kids are welcome and they don't mind the mess (or the noise!)                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment