Well, it's Tuesday and Eva is still sick.  Since I made extra chicken this weekend, I decided to make Chicken Divine with Rice.  For the kids, I served the rice, broccoli, and chicken in sauce seperately. For Gerald and I, I mixed them all together.


Chicken Broccoli Divan

From: Campbell's Kitchen
Prep: 15 minutes  Cook: 20 minutes  Serves: 4


Ingredients:
1 lb. fresh broccoli, cut into spears, cooked and drained

1 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1/3 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 tbsp. dry bread crumbs
1 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted

Directions:

PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
ARRANGE broccoli and chicken in 9" pie plate or 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Mix soup and milk and pour over all.
SPRINKLE with cheese. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top.
BAKE 20 min. or until hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment