Oct 24th:  Well, I haven't put up any yummy photos in a few days, so here you are, lol! This week, my kids had a half day on Monday and Tuesday because of Parent/Teacher Conferences, then have off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for Teacher Workdays.  Which means I haven't had to pack any lunches!
     So, here is this mornings breakfast - Maple Bacon Whole Wheat Pancakes. Not too hard to make. I just used Hungry Jacks Wheat Blends Pancake mix. Added 1/2 tsp maple flavoring with the water and the kids mixed it up. I used my Pampered Chef medium cookie scoop to put the batter on the griddle so I can get 6 even size pancakes. Then I sprinkled the tops with bacon bits. Mine cooked for about 2 1/2 minutes, then I flipped them over.  The boys were ALL excited, but the girls wanted Cinnamon Mini Chocolate Chip Pancakes instead, so I made a second batch for the girls. And as if having the bacon wasn't enough, the boys wanted sausage patties so they could have breakfast sandwiches!!
     While I was making the Mini Chocolate chip pancakes, I sprinkled bacon bits on two of them for me. (Those are the ones in the photo above) OH! They were FABULOUS!!! I, um, made two more like that for myself!
     So there you are, another idea for breakfast! I've gotta run, literally, to work off my breakfast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment