Saturday, March 26th, 2011

Breakfast: Leftover pancakes, protein bars, toast
Lunch: Dinosaur Spaghetti-O's, peaches
Dinner: WW Cheese Pizza Rolls, Chocolate Fondue

Well, I got up late this morning, so after I got the triplets ready for swimming, I fished around the fridge and found stuff for them to eat. We went to swimming lessons and surprised the kids by staying for Family Swim. By the time we came home, they were STARVING, so I heated up some Dinosaur Spaghetti-O's and open up some peaches. Then we had some errands to run and Daddy had a wiring job to do, so he left and the kids and I ran errands. And I was thinking of doing something different with the pizza tonight. I decided to roll my regular pizza dough out like I do for cinnamon rolls, but sprinkle parmesean cheese and mozzarella cheese on it. But I thought it might be too big to dip, so I found the middle, scored a light line down the middle, then rolled up each side to meet in the middle. I brushed some water on the sides, then squished them together. I cut the roll into two fingers widths with my bash n chop, put them into two greased 10 X 10 pans, and let them rise for 30 mins before I baked them at 350 for 20 minutes. I served them with warmed pizza sauce and all the kids said, "Oh mom, you've GOT to make this again!!!!"
For desert, I got out the fondue pot, warmed up 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream in the microwave for about 2 minutes, then poured it into the fondue pot. Then I added 1 cup of chocolate chips. I lighted the sterno and let it warm up while we ate dinner. By the time we wanted desert, it was ready! I had made a pound cake to dip in and also had: mini oreo's, madarian oranges, mini-marshmallows, pretzel squares, and strawberries. It was YUMMO-O!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment