Breakfast: French Toast, bananas
Lunch: Bologna and Cheese sandwhich, potato salad, sliced pears
Snack: applesauce, grahm crackers
Dinner: Chili (kids with hot dogs), cornbread muffins
Eva's Lunch: Bunny cheese sandwhich, ruffled carrot coins, shredded lettuce, apple crinkle "fries", Girl Scout PB Sandwhich Cookies
Eva's Snack: Pretzels, string cheese

Started off the morning running. Just as I was walking out the door to take Eva to school, Joey came down the stairs. When I returned home, Eddie was downstairs too and they were "STARVING!!", so I made french toast right away, using the recipe I always use. After breakfast, I made the chili in my big soup pot and let it simmer on the stove. I had Parent/Teacher conferences from 3:30-5:30, then had to leave the house at 6 in order to make it to church on time for me to teach and Eva to take CCD. Chili seemed the perfect meal.
At lunch, I decided to make sandwhiches since I had a lot of potato salad leftover. I picked up Eva from school, we came home, had our snack, then left for the triplets school. After the conferences, I got home at 5:30 and made the cornbread muffins right away. I used the Jiffy corn muffin mix I got from Angel Food in January, but I added 1/2 cup sour cream to the two boxes and they were YUMM-O!! Eva and I ended up eating dinner in the car, but it was good!
Dad served the chili to the triplets with a hot dog. Well, they ate the hot dog, lol!

1 comment:

GJGrogan said...

I had two bowls. It was excellent!

Post a Comment