Wednesday, November 7th





Lunch: Strawberry Pancakes with Mini chocolate chips, sliced hard boiled egg, fruit, and some tootsie rolls (I feel bad for the meager lunch today, but I am SO sick! I was thankful I made the pancakes last night!!)

     I decided to make special pancakes since I had some Martha White Strawberry Muffin mix in the pantry. The Blueberry Muffin Mix has the reipce on the back for pancakes, so I had to look it up! I used two packages and added 1/3 cup of ground flaxseed and 2/3 of a cup mini chocolate chips. The batter still tends to be delicate, so you'll need a wide, sturdy pancake flipper for them. I also had to lower the temp on my griddle from 400 to 350 for 2 1/2 minutes.  I ate a "mistake" pancake and Oh Boy! was that delish!! The kids were VERY lucky to have any for lunch!

Dinner:  Cheddar Stuffed Mini Meatloaves, mashed potatoes, veggie. So sorry I didn't get a picture of it, but it was so good, according to the kids! We ate at 4:30 because Eva has Swim Team at 5:30 to 6:30. I figured once we got home, everybody could go straight to bed! And it worked! I love it when a plan comes together. Ok, I'm exhausted, time to curl up back on the couch with my afghan and a kitty, or two!


No comments:

Post a Comment