Monday, November 5th, 2012
So here is their after school "snack" - chicken fries, diced apples, tostidos, cookies. Yes, my kids are STARVING after school and Yes, I make them a mini meal for their after school snack (Yes, I think I only cook and clean and drive some days!)
So on Mondays, here is our schedule:
          3:00     School's out
          3:30 - 4:00     Eva's private swimming lesson
          4:00 - 4:30     Triplet's private swimming lesson
          5:00 - 6:00     Eddie - basketball
          4:30 - 6:30     Ella and Joey in Kids Club
          5:30 - 6:30     Eva - Swim Club
So now you see why they get a mini meal after school. And still, Eddie and Eva get a Zone Bar and a bottle of water!  And you can also see why dinner needs to be ready and servable as soon as we get home!
          Well, the picture isn't very pretty, but it was tasty!! I did the chicken in the slow cooker. Here's where I got the idea for the Paprika Chicken Stew with Potato Pierogies.   The kids loved it, but hey, we're a pierogies with bacon kind of family! I didn't make the stew because my kids won't eat carrots, but I think the next time I will try the stew (without the carrots!)

No comments:

Post a Comment