Thursday, Jan 6th, 2011

Breakfast: Mini Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Lunch: leftovers
Snack: pretzels and cheese
Dinner: Baked Ziti with Meatballs
Eva's Snack: Strawberry Go-gurt, Bagel Thins, Babybel Cheddar round
Eva's Lunch: leftover Quesadillas, steamed crisp broccoli, apple slices, mozzarella stick, apple flavored candy cane

For the pancakes, I took a pancake mix using the 3 cup recipe. I added 3/4 cup oat bran and 1 cup of mini chocolate chips. I used my Pampered Chef medium cookie scoop to make the perfect size for my kids. Using my electric griddle, I'm able to make 6 at a time. This is Miss Picky's FAVORITE breakfast food.

When the triplets went to school, I made mini meatballs and dropped them into boiling spaghetti sauce. While they were cooking, I brought some water to boil for the rotini noodles. When the noodles were done, I put them into my large bowl and added the spaghetti sauce with the meatballs. I put saran wrap over the top and stuck it in the fridge. While I was at Children's Hospital with Joey, Gerald fed Miss Picky first, since she had a Girl Scout event tonite. When Joey and I got home, Gerald warmed up the pasta and we had dinner. That was the ONLY way we could have done dinner tonite!

After dinner, I made the marinade for the sticky chicken and put it in the fridge for tomorrow's dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment