Menu Plan Monday


For the week of Nov 8th, 2010


Here is my meal plan for the week:

Monday
Breakfast: Iced Raisin Biscuits, Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
Lunch: Baked potato soup, iceberg lettuce salad
Dinner: Vegetable 15 bean soup with homemade bread

Tuesday
Breakfast: Pancakes with sausage links
Lunch: bean soup
Dinner: Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes with Corn

Wednesday
Breakfast: Cheerios with bananas
Lunch: mac & cheese with hot dogs
Dinner: Garlic Parmesan Chicken with rice and green beans

Thursday
Breakfast: Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: Lasagna (creamette box recipe), Italian Bread

Friday
Breakfast: Mini Vegetable Frittatas
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: Pork Chops, hashbrowns, buttered peas

Saturday
Breakfast: Waffles
Lunch: pb sandwhiches with apple slices
Dinner: Home made cheese pizza

Sunday
Breakfast: Applesauce Muffins
Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with carrot sticks
Dinner: Creamy Cauliflower Soup, Salad, Herb roasted chicken with sage stuffing, mashed potatoes, peas, whole wheat rolls, Sour Cream Apple Bundt Cake

2 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

That oatmeal cookie pancake sounds delish to me right about now! Maybe I'll give that a whirl sometime.

Great site you have here. I hope you'll stop by and visit me sometime soon.

Annett/Fit Moms Fit Kids Club said...

I have some mini veggie frittas on my site too, FYI I put mine in cute shaped muffin tins (I have some hearts and mini ones and the kids LOVE them! Just for a little fun twist. Enjoy! Your Sunday dinner sounds so good!

Post a Comment