Saturday mornings are crazy. Eva has choir practice at 9am. Meanwhile, I dress the trips and feed them breakfast. Then Eva comes home, grabs a bite to eat, and then we're all off to the Y - Eva for Hip Hop class and the trips for swimming class  at 11.  Dad has choir practice at 11, then he's free to do those items on his To Do List while the kids and I play in the pool during Family Swim, which is from Noon to 3.  We come home and eat a late lunch, then the kids goofed around in the back yard while Dad was cleaning the garage and I was cleaning the living room while making pizza dough in my bread machine. Every Sat night, we try to have pizza and I usually make it from scratch. Since our harddrive crashed, I haven't been able to find the recipe that I usually use. I tried a new one tonite, but it just didn't work out. And the kids were naughty in the backyard - for whatever reason, Eva and Eddie were without shoes (even thought it's in the 50's!!) running around in their socks!! And they put water in both the water and the sand table!! grrr So Gerald's in the backyard, trying to find Eddie's other shoe and I'm giving time out's. So we decided, ENOUGH! and we ordered pizza from Nick & Willey's.

     Breakfast:  French Toast with Peaches
     Lunch:  Chicken Fries, Parmesean Noodles, Carrot Sticks, Peaches for the kids, Parmesean Chicken Noodle salad for Gerald and I.
     Dinner:  Pizza
Breakfast:                           
Vanilla French Toast

Ingredients
6 eggs
1 1/2 cup milk
3 tablespoon sugar
3 teaspoon vanilla extr act
Pinch salt
1 loaf of  day-old bread
Maple syrup

Directions
In a bowl, beat eggs; add milk, sugar , vanilla and salt. Soak bread
for 30 seconds on each side. Cook on a greased hot griddle until
golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with syrup or
cinnamon-sugar . Yield: 6 servings.

Lunch:        The kids had Schwans Chicken Fries, Parmesean Noodles, carrot sticks, and peaches.



I made Parmesean Chicken Noodle salad from leftovers for Gerald and I.  I took the meat off of the chicken legs from last night, added the rigatoni noodles that I had made up for Gerald's lunch, grated some carrots and cut up some celery and grapes. Added Kraft's Fat Free Ceaser dressing and Voila! lunch was ready!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment