Lunch: Trips had school
Dinner: Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes with green beans. Sounded yummy and looked super easy to make!!
For Gerald, I packed his Fit & Fresh breakfast container with Kashi's 7 grain flakes, milk, and sliced bananas (I used Fruit Fresh to keep the bananas from browning.)
With four ingredients, this chicken recipe is the ultimate in easy. The potatoes add the heartiness a meal needs while the parmesan cheese and Italian dressing give it the flavor of much more complicated recipes. For a busy night or a relaxing weekend, enjoy a great meal with no hassle.Ingredients:
4 whole chicken legs
4 large potatoes, cut into wedges
1/3 cup Italian dressing
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place potatoes and chicken into 9x13 baking pan.
3. Pour dressing over chicken and potatoes.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over chicken and potatoes.
5. Bake for 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through. Serves 4.
Note: If you cook it at this temp, you need to eat it right away as it dried out on Keep Warm. The next time, I'll cook it at 325 for 2 hours if I need it to wait.