Well, it's Sunday and I usually make a big dinner today. But Gerald's choir is having a performance today at St. Rita's church, so I'll just whip up something quick, like Tuna Noodle Casserole with blueberry muffins (from a mix, lol)
I read a post on Facebook from a friend recently and realized that not everybody knows about Fly Lady!!! If you don't, go to: www.flylady.com.  The big thing that I learned from her is: just 15 minutes.  Yup yup. When I look at how messy my kitchen or my living room, etc is, instead of becoming overwhelmed, I just say to myself, "What can I do in 15 minutes?"  Put things away, straighten things up, throw things away - ding! There's the timer and it's now time to walk away. No, it will not be done. No, it will not be perfect. But a little bit everyday helps more than doing nothing at all. Hey, I got 4 kids (5 if you count hubby!) Trying to clean the house right now is like shoveling while it's snowing out!! And I've got better things to do. hmmm, I wonder if my crops are done!

PS. eeeek! Somehow or another, I forgot to buy potato chips for the top of the tuna noodle casserole!! My hubby said, "shame on you, that's the best part!!" sigh Old age? or the kids? Probably both! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment